Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Round 5

It's hard for me to write the next entry and move past the Palm Desert pictures. I sat in the freezing rain at Luke's soccer game wishing we were back. Jordan finished his 5th round of this newer chemo and did really well with it. He currently has a cough that is keeping us all up at night and hasn't been too happy the last couple days, but the chemo didn't seem to bother him much at all. This is why I put out a proposal to our nurse practitioner, to bump up the next 3 rounds so we get to the end sooner. The chemo doesn't seem to bother him as much as all the other things that surround it. My current plan puts him finished on June 3rd. I'm sure I'm driving everyone at the clinic crazy since we have been doing this so long, and I think I can be kind of a know-it-all. I've given up my PT job to become an oncology nurse, just no degree. Hopefully soon, I'll just be a mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

June 3rd!!! June 3rd!!! I hope they let you bump everything up!

We are so glad you had the opportunity to go on vacation. We look forward to seeing y'all again. Right now we are fighting chest colds, but when we are healthy...

We pray for you daily and for Jordon to continue healing from his surgery. You are going to have a great summer!

In Christ,
The Meads

Anonymous said...

Nate and I are praying for you right now! We continue to pray for all of you and that God would answer these prayers quickly and specifically!

We love you!
-The Schramm Fam

Anonymous said...

Prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before you in the power of your son and our savior Jesus - Lord we line ourselves up with Your Word and Your promise! We pray in the power of the Holy Spirit for a complete healing for Jordan. We join Your Word with the woman who was healed from the issue of blood in your gospel. We thank You, we praise You and we honor You and we love You today. We receive Your perfect will and stand by Your call! Thank You in Jesus name, Amen

wendy sweeney said...

Jordon and the rest of you are in my prayers regularly. I think of you often and am glad to hear that you were blessed with a wonderful much needed and deserved vacation.
Wendy Sweeney

Anonymous said...

the kagahn "comment" is a virus. don't open it, but you can delete it.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Busby Family!
I've been out of touch but had a chance to catch up with your blog this AM. Our family has included yours in our daily devotional prayer time. So glad to hear the treatments are being accepted by Jordan. Praise God for his many, many blessing in your lives at this moment!
To His Glory,
The Derke's