Monday, November 27, 2006

Ready for Treatment

Jordan made it through the surgery fine. He has
really bounced back well from all the different times
on anesthesia (this was his 4th in 6 days). So now
the port is in and he is ready to begin chemo
tomorrow. We are happy to be done with the diagnostic
stage and ready to start with the treatment. Likely,
he will get chemo all day tomorrow, they'll observe
him Wednesday and we'll go home on Thursday.

Thank you again for all of the support and
encouragement. We are thankful for your prayers and
know Jordan is in the Lord's hands.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Cheap talk?
Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.
http://voice.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Anthonie. I am a friend of Kristen Bushnell and she told me of your situation. I just wanted to let Baby Jordan and the family know that they are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad to hear that he is going home soon and I hope that things only get better.