Friday, March 30, 2007

The End of the End of Radiation!

Three more days of radiation left. We had thought a while back we would be done today, but they had miscalculated the days and we are actually done Wednesday. Things went smoothly today. Jordan did great and came home and tore up the house with all kinds of energy. Tonight he has been kind of fussy and then I realized he is getting 2 big molars. Sometimes I forget about the regular baby stuff.

My heart has been heavy for the other 3 boys at radiation. Please pray for them too.

In the midst of this very difficult time, God has blessed us tremdendously with a Church, family and friends who have not worn thin in lifting us up. We are so thankful for the meals, the cards, the gifts, the help and all the encouragement we continue to get.

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze Isaiah 43: 1-2

No comments: