Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Party Pics








Well, I've been holding out on party pictures knowing there are some still out there to compile, but thought I would post a few. My biggest selection was from Tate's camera that included lots of pictures of food and his friends making crazy faces. So anyways here's what I could come up with. I think for some (Jordan especially) the bubblegum was the biggest hit. It seems so long ago, but a night we will never forget.

Our summer is going well. A friend asked the other day if I felt like I was just moving on. I told her it depended on the day. There are days that we forget all about cancer and delight in the moment and other days that fear seems to overwhelm me. Hopefully those days will fade away soon. We are incredibly blessed to have a summer full of vacations. So far we have hit Metaline Falls and Spokane, Virginia Beach and are headed to Mason Lake this weekend. Next week is Side by Side camp, then Black Butte and Port Townsend. And also next week, our "extreme home makeover" starts thanks to an unbelievably generous gift. It all seems unreal.

On a little side note, I ran 5 1/2 miles on Monday with my friend Jennie. I haven't done that in 11 years! Just a little bragging moment. Hopefully all the Kidd Valley onion rings will melt away soon.

Best Summer wishes to all of you!

3 comments:

An said...

Watch Movies Film Free Online: My Wife Is A Gangster 1

Anonymous said...

Wow, Becky awesome job on the run!!! That must feel so good. Glad you are able to get away for some much needed vacation.
Take care,
Kristi Spengler

Anonymous said...

The smiles are worth 1000 words....always in my prayers.

Louise