Monday, December 11, 2006

Another test

Well we didn't get the news we were hoping today.
Apparently one of Jordan's kidneys is blocked. We're
not exactly sure if it is the tumor swelling as it is
dying or the catheter balloon being pulled, or what,
but we have to go back for another 2 hour test
tomorrow. Please pray that it resolves. If it is
still a problem, they will have to put in a tube that
will drain the urine. It will be another minor
surgical procedure that we want to avoid. Anyways,
I'm kind of discouraged as we were hoping to be moving
forward not backwards as it seems. The good news is
he seems to be feeling better, less pain and more
normal pooping (lots of talk about these kind of body
functions lately). So, it's kind of hard to tell what
is actually going on.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com.

Try it now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky:

Just a quick note to say that I am sorry I missed your call from this weekend- it was unusual that I didn't pick up. Anyway, sorry again.

I think Michele spoke with you today about the two of us "tag teaming" sometime next week, if that would be helpful. I realize things change quickly, so just know we can come if needed. If not, I could stop by on Friday morning for that long chemo session to visit with you in the hospital. We'll see.

Finally, I was sorry to hear about the kidney obstruction. I will keep praying that it can be resolved without any further surgical intervention.

Love,
Kristi

PS Don't feel you have to respond back- I know things are crazy for you now. I'll just check in with you again soon.

Brent & Becky said...

Thanks Kristi,
I talked to Michele today. I appreciate you guys be willing to stay with all the kids. Medically, I would feel totally secure. You guys are the best. He is just so clingy lately, I'm not sure how he'd do with both of us gone. Brent and I have a couple things that day that we were going to tag team on. Let me get back to you. Thanks so much for the offer. I love having you guys come out. It's nice just to have friends visit.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Dear Becky and Brent,
All the friends of your folks want you to know how closely we are following Jordan's progress. If there is power in prayer, as we know there is, your little one will be up and running (on two feet!) soon. Please know that you are surrounded in love and wishes for his recovery.
Much love, Maggie & Phil Stalcup