Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A not so fun test

Another day at Children's. Jordan had the test today
to look for the kidney blockage. It consisted of
accessing his port, giving him something through the
IV that could be seen by a scan. The scan part
consisted of strapping him to a table for one hour.
He absolutely hated it! Could it get any worse for a
13 month old. It was a low point for me. I finished
up the test time by smacking my head on the machine.
Jordan and I were both crying. Some days it is just
hard to be positive and optimistic. The urologist is
going to get back to us about the results tomorrow.
Thank you friends for encouraging Brent and I. Some
days it is only your faith that holds me up.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com.

Try it now.

No comments: