Sunday, January 21, 2007

More High Counts

Jordan continues to respond well to the shots that help boost his immune system. His white blood cell counts has been way above normal during the the critical days for the third time now. That is very good news. So now we get a 2 week break from giving him shots. I am so glad because I am getting very weary of doing it. Each time it seems harder.

Jordan continues to amaze us with his energy and is now able to climb on top of the kitchen table. I however am not so energetic and was not too happy to discover my first gray hair this morning.

Brent and I were able to go out to dinner on Friday which was nice and a very rare event these days. Jordan did great with his aunt Julie and enjoyed playing treasure hunt for binkies in the pots and pans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! That is great news! I will continue to pray for your endurance. John headed over to Spokane for Matt's dad's service today. Tough times for them! Thanks for asking for prayer for them. We would love to come up for a visit sometime soon!

Andria

Brent & Becky said...

Andria
Have you heard about Andrew's MRI? I have been thinking about them a lot. Will you email me if you have, brent_busby@yahoo.com. Cute Christmas picture!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I will call you....kind of a long story. But the short story is that everything was GREAT! The doctors think that they may have misdiagnosed the type of cancer he has. He may in fact have a kind of cancer that is curable, or one that has not been found before....as in they have never seen it before. They were encouraged with the results and thankful that the good news came when it did.
-Andria

Brent & Becky said...

Andria,
What a relief for them. Praise God. I am so glad. It has really been weighing on me. I look forward to talking to you. Hopefully tomorrow.
Becky