Friday, December 14, 2007

Things I Will Never Take for Granted

Watching my daughter's musical theatre performance, going to the kids' school Christmas party, chasing Jordan around, pulling him out of the dishwasher, sleeping in my bed, sleep, a sweet little blond head of hair, going to church as a family, putting up the Christmas tree, a tubeless tummy, a regular bath, going out with my husband, good news, and a day without fear.

It has been a very, very difficult 2 1/2 weeks. It is starting to feel like we are never going home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not like you took them for granted before. You have always been such a good mom. Wish I was there.

Love you,

Julie

Anonymous said...

Becky,
May God give you many many of these blessings very soon...I can't imagine how hard this all has been. We pray this is the end of all of this and you can begin to live again away from all the hospital life.
Miss seeing you. Take care,
Kristi Spengler