Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday

I meant to update sooner, but haven't gotten to it. Jordan's "procedure" on Tuesday went fine. It was actually more like a surgery as we found out-- his 6th in the last 2 months. It started out crazy as his line wasn't working right. The nurse working with us was trying to get an additional test done while he was under to check what was wrong with his line. It proved to be complicated to get the right people to communicate and she was very frustrated and complaining to me about how difficult her day was going. I was tempted to ask her if she would like to switch positions; I'd make phone calls and she could be the mom of a 2 year old with cancer stuck at the hospital the whole day for yet another "procedure." Some people just don't get it. One of these days I won't hold my tongue and some unlucky person is going to get my "cancer rage" as my cousin Carin likes to call it.

Anyways, chemo started again yesterday. Some throwing up last night. We were hoping to avoid it this time, but maybe it won't be as bad. We'll see. He's sleeping well now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kittitas County is still praying for you guys.

moe said...

We love you guys; thinking of you contantly and praying for you always.

The Moe's