Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Bad Week

It has been a rough week with too many details to describe. The short of it is we are doing another trial with the catheter out and it has been really hard on Jordan. They expect it to be painful for him, but at this point putting it back in is prolonging the problem so we are trying to tough it out. We had a meeting with the urologist this morning that got both Brent and I down. It is hard to keep going when it seems we are going backwards. I am sorry for all the phone calls I have not returned. We really need the encouragement right now, I am just having a hard time keeping up with all that is going on. We're back to Children's tomorrow and have been everyday since coming home on Monday. What a drag.

2 comments:

mollyllilja said...

Becky, This is Molly Lilja, I don't know if you remember me. I am a friend of Liz and Chris Rothschiller too. Anyway, we are praying for all of you. Also, if there is ever anything I can do, please let me know. I don't live far from childrens, so if you need to drop off the other kids or anything, please give me a call! 729-1446
Molly

Anonymous said...

This stinks!!! John came by Children's today, but you had already left. Praying for strength for today.

Love you guys!
Andria and John