Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stressful Days

I don't have a lot of good things to say about the past 2 days except thank goodness for my mom and my great friends who have again stepped up to help me when everything is crashing in. Sunday night we were up the whole night dealing with the catheter issue. So far, we have had only good things to say about Children's and have been so grateful for the excellent care Jordan has gotten. Sunday, however, bad nurses, bad luck and a lot of incompentency combined to make a hellish night. One of the worst in this whole cancer experience. We have been home for a day and a half and no sleep, school starting, and piles of laundry have made me feel like I'm drowning in stress. We're back at the hospital tomorrow for an appointment. I think we've got the school thing covered, but it's going to be kind of chaotic until we get into the swing of things. Jordan continues to deal with pain issues surrounding bladder spasms and this stupid catheter. We're hoping they can take it out on Thursday. We'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever praying for you guys. Becky, I'd be happy to get your laundry for you and bring it back clean and folded. Email if I can do this for you. Steph@Bolme.com

Anonymous said...

Sending big hugs your way! My heart breaks for you with the stress you are feeling - I wish we were closer so I could help more "hands on". Know that we are praying!

Andria

Anonymous said...

Suck.
Love you.
C, J and B

Anonymous said...

One day at a time. One hour at a time. One minute at a time. We're praying for YOU! Jordan too. If there's any comfort to be found...know that so many people love you and are praying.

Katy K